2018 Kubota BX1880
Call for Price
Meticulous engineering leads to legendary reliability and excellent value – hallmarks of a Kubota tractor. At Kubota, we listen to our customers to make improvements for real world applications. Quality, innovation and easy-to-use design – that’s a Kubota. Scroll down to see some of the top BX80 features, designed with you in mind. To see it in action, visit your local Kubota dealer.
- Mow your yard
- Move dirt and other material
- Dig holes and trenches
- Easily handle snow removal with an optional Kubota front hitch and attachments
- Stay warm in the winter with an optional dealer-installed, heated cab
- Attach a large assortment of implements with the standard 3-point rear hitch: Level ground with a box blade; Till a garden with a tiller; Mow a pasture with a rotary cutter; Dig post holes with a post hole digger; And much more!
- All of these features allow a sub-compact tractor to be more versatile than a lawn tractor, but more maneuverable and user-friendly than a compact tractor.
- Engine Type: Kubota D722
- Model: Liquid-cooled, 3-cylinder diesel
- Engine gross HP at 3200 rpm* HP (kW): 18.0 (13.4)
- PTO horsepower at 3200 rpm HP (kW): 13.7 (10.2)
- Displacement cu.in. (cc): 43.9 (719)
- Fuel tank capacity gal. (l): 6.6 (25)
- Transmission: HST, High-Low gear shift (2 forward / reverse )
- Drive method: 4WD
- Brakes: Wet disc
- PTO: Live independent PTO (with hydraulic clutch)
- PTO Rear: STD (540rpm)
- PTO Mid: STD (2500rpm)
- Pump output gpm (l/min.): 6.2 (23.5)
- 3-point hitch: SAE Category I
- Lift capacity @ 24" behind pin lbs. (kg): 680 (310)
- Steering: Hydrostatic Power Steering
- Front Turf/Bar/Industrial: 16×7.5–8 / 16×7.5–8 / N.A.
- Rear Turf/Bar/Industrial: 24×12–12 / 24×12–12 / N.A.
- Forward mph (km/h): 0 – 7.8 ( 0 –12.5)
- Reverse mph (km/h): 0 – 5.9 ( 0 –9.5)
- Length with 3-point hitch in. (mm): 95.5 (2425)
- Width in. (mm) in. (mm): 44.1 (1120)
- Height with ROPS in. (mm): 81.9 (2080)
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 55.1 (1400 )
- Ground clearance (front axle) in. (mm): 7.6 (193)
- Tread Front in. (mm): 36.6 (930)
- Tread Rear in. (mm): 32.2 (820)
- Turning radius (w/o brake) feet (m): 7.5 (2.3)
- Tractor weight (w/ROPS) lbs. (kg): 1336 (606)
- 4-Point Front Hitch - Clear the Way With Ease: Do you need to clear snow, sweep your driveway, or dethatch your lawn? The Kubota 4-point front hitch enables front implements like blades, brooms and snow blowers to be easily attached and removed, making the Kubota BX80 even more versatile!
- Swift-Tach Loader - Remove Your Front Loader in Less Than 60 Seconds: Why would you ever want to remove your front end loader? One good reason is that removing the front loader helps prevent ground compaction and turf damage when mowing. It also reduces your turning radius when working in confined areas or around trees. In fact, you'll find that there are plenty of times that removing your front loader will make your job quicker and easier. That's why it's so important that the BX80 series front loader can be removed quickly, without leaving the operators station. Not only is the BX80 front loader easy to remove, it also has the following premium features- Single Lever Hydraulic Connection - Simultaneously attach and detach all four front loader hydraulic lines; Premium Flat Faced No-spill Hydraulic Couplers - Less mess and easier to connect than traditional tractor hydraulic couplers; Curved Boom Design - Allows for better visibility when performing front loader work; Optional 2-Lever Quick Coupler - Easily connect to a wide variety of front loader attachments, such as blades and pallet forks; Optional 3rd Function Valve - For attachments that require hydraulic power such as grapples; Optional Bucket Level Indicator Rod - Helps maintain a level bucket, making material handling even easier.
- Deluxe Operator Station - Available with A Dealer Installed Heated Cab: First time tractor owner? The BX80 series redefines what it means to be an easy-to-use, comfortable sub-compact tractor. With a spacious flat operator's station and simple operating controls, you'll feel like a pro in no time. Key Features- Modern Dash Panel - Easy to read with all the information displayed right in front of the operator; Kubota Treadle Pedal Design - Effortlessly change speed and direction using Kubota's forward and reverse treadle pedals; Fender Mounted Front Loader Joystick - Allows for easy use and less fatigue, even when working long hours; Kubota Heated Cab - Optional dealer installed cab offers additional protection and comfort from the cold; Cruise Control - Allows the operator to maintain a constant speed without keeping their foot on the HST pedal (optional on the BX1880); Tilt Steering Wheel and Deluxe High Back Seat with Armrest* - Allows each individual to maximize comfort. *Not available on the BX1880
- Lower ROPS - Storage Has Never Been So Convenient: Planning on storing your new BX1880, BX2380, or BX2680 inside? The new lower ROPS makes that easier than ever! With an overall height of less than 7', these units fit through most standard garage doors without folding. Making everyday storage quicker and easier.
- Mid-Mount Mower Decks -Yard Work Doesn't Have to Be Work: We know maintaining a beautiful yard is important to our customers. That's why Kubota offers multiple high performance, mid-mount mower deck options on the BX80 Series. These mowers are built to last, providing our customers with years of satisfying use. Key Features- Commercial Grade Materials -Professional design equals professional results; Standard and Drive-Over Deck Options - Choose the mounting type that best fits your needs with either our Standard or our Easy-Over mid-mount mower deck options; Multiple Sizes - With 48", 54" and 60" models available, Kubota has the right size deck for you; Mulch Kits - Kits available for those customer wanting to mulch their grass; Bagger Kits - Baggers available for cleaning up grass clippings and yard debris
- Quality And Durability - Engineered And Built By Kubota, For Kubota: Looking for a long term investment? The BX80 Series is designed with strength and longevity in mind. Combine that with excellent resale valve and you can be sure the Kubota BX80 Series is the right choice. Kubota Diesel Engine - Kubota is the #1 manufacturer of under 100 HP non-automotive, multi-cylinder diesel engines in the world. Kubota Designed, Kubota Built - Front to rear, the Kubota tractor is designed and built by Kubota for our Kubota customers. You won't find a "Kubota" re-branded tractor built by others, only Kubota quality through and through. Kubota Performance Matched - The BX80 Series is built by Kubota, for Kubota, it's not a re-branded product built and distributed by multiple manufacturers. Metal Hood and Fenders - Strong and durable metal hood and fenders will not only protect your equipment, but will keep your BX80 looking good for a long time to come. Full Opening Hood - Allows for quick and easy access to your engine maintenance items. Kubota HST with 2-Range Transmission - Smooth and dependable HST Transmission with an easy to use range selection to optimize power output to meet your needs.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- D722 Liquid-cooled, 3-cylinder diesel
- 18.0 hp (13.4 kW)
- PTO HP
- 13.7 hp (10.2 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 3200 rpm
- 55.1 in. (1400 mm)
- 81.9 in. (2080 mm)
- 44.1 in. (1120 mm)
- 1336 lb. (606 kg)
- Ground Clearance
- 7.6 in. (193 mm)
- Tire Size
- Front: 16×7.5–8; Rear: 24×12–12
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.6 gal. (25 L)
- HST, High-Low gear shift ( 2 forward / reverse )
- Wet disc
- Pump Output: 6.2 gpm (23.5 Lpm)
- Drive Type